Presented by Australian Functional Ingredients Pty Ltd and formulated by Vic Cherikoff, a wild food industry pioneer AFI employs, buys from and supplies Indigenous Australians while building a modern wild, functional food industry and creating opportunities for remote region, Indigenous families.
The Antidote to Modern Foods
- Provides sustainable energy in 2 forms; mental and physical
- A good source of dietary fibre
- Wild foods are rich sources of essential phytonutrients
- Helps curb carbohydrate craving
- Helps cut food cravings
- Helps maintain a more ideal diet and body weight
- Helps support a healthy microbiome
- Globally unique with no other products as complex or backed by the most current scientific findings
- Includes the world’s highest fruit source of vitamin C capacity (so much more than just ascorbic acid)
- Includes ingredients known for their record holding levels of a wide range of micronutrients
- Adds over 2 dozen whole foods to the limited food choices we have available today
- Supports a healthy lifestyle by ‘topping up’ our nutritional status
- Self‐sanitizing if added to water for drinking (or can be taken as a powder for convenience)
- Based on the food resources of the world’s longest living culture
Karuah Activate Magnesium 1kg
This is a natural, potent whole food source of magnesium (as well as zinc and vitamin D2) and does not contain synthetic, chemical or inorganic forms of magnesium. This is a source of fibre and protein.
Ingredients: pumpkin seed meal, sunflower seed meal, lemon myrtle, anise myrtle, black pepper, shiitake mushrooms
Each scoop delivers 100mg of magnesium and so 2 scoops each day is a wise addition to a healthy diet.
Add 1 scoopful (15g lightly packed) to water, juice or non-dairy milk. Whisk or shake well and enjoy the slightly nutty flavour twice a day (morning or night) or use 2 scoops (2 x 15g) as a single serve.
Can also be added to biscuits, pancakes, rissoles, used as a crumb or sprinkled over cereals or desserts.
2 x Karuah Activated Turmeric 100 capsules
This is a science based mixture delivering a wide range of joint support actives each with complimentary properties:
- Karuah Activated Turmeric is a compound blend including complimentary actives;
- live enzymes (bromelain) from freeze-dried pineapple core, for repair of scar tissue
- freeze-dried Kakadu and Illawarra plums and acacia resin for their significant joint support components
- MSM as a natural source of sulphur (see below)
- wild Australian herbs as joint support botanicals
- piperine for enhanced bioavailability
We also deliver these in an enteric coated capsule so that they get to where they are meant to be without any loss from digestive processes in the stomach.
Gluten and gliadin free, dairy free, soy free, vegan, GMO free
Recommend 2 to 4 capsules a day
15 × 13 × 29 cm