QENDA ULTIMATE FIBRE BENEFITS
Are you ready to feel light, refreshed and the healthiest version of yourself?
I want you to achieve optimal health. The body has an innate healing mechanism and I believe that doing a regular cleanse with Qenda supports that mechanism.
Step One – Cleanse with Qenda Ultimate Fibre
You’ve probably heard that your health starts in your digestive system. Hippocrates claimed that “All disease begins in the gut.”
Adequate dietary function is essential for proper functioning of the gut. Dietary fibres are known to be protective effect against certain gastrointestinal diseases, constipation, hemorrhoids, colon cancer, gastroesophageal reflux disease, duodenal ulcer, diverticulitis, obesity, diabetes, stroke, hypertension and cardiovascular diseases.
Dietary fibre comes solely from plant foods. Consuming a diverse range of plant foods helps to create a diverse gut flora.
The delicate balance of the trillions of microorganisms in your gut influences not just gut function, but your metabolism, your hormone balance, your immune system and your overall health.
Qenda Ultimate Fibre is a herbal, fibre cleanse product, designed for optimal gut health. It is a functional food that is an excellent source of dietary fibre with a synergistic blend of powerful herbs rich in antioxidants, minerals, vitamins, adaptogenic herbs and enzymes. All ingredients are organic or wildcrafted. No preservatives, no colours, no sweeteners, no additives.
Qenda Ultimate Fibre:
- supports a healthy digestive tract by protecting and soothing the mucus membranes
- gives a thorough, gentle cleansing effect on the bowel
- helps to maintain regular bowel movements
- aids in the elimination of waste, toxins and parasites
- assists in healthy stool formation and prevention of diarrhoea
- is a source of high quality soluble and insoluble fibre known to promote healthy digestion, blood sugars, cholesterol and general wellbeing
- may detoxify, bind and expel heavy metals from the body
- may eliminate candida and fungal overgrowths
- is an excellent source of dietary iron
Made in Perth, Western Australia, this product has garnered a cult following. A typical cleanse with Qenda Ultimate Fibre is for an average of 3 months. You will be provided additional documentation to support your cleanse. You will also be invited to join a private Facebook group to support you on your Qenda journey and I am always available to talk to you over the phone if additional support is required. Detoxing breaks the cycle of inflammation and irritation.
To give your body the best support whilst undergoing a Fibre Cleanse it is ideal to:
- Eat high quality, organic, local, chemical-free, GMO-free foods.
- Eliminate simple carbohydrates, refined sugars and alcohol.
- Reduce meat consumption (portion size and frequency).
- Increase your intake of fruits and vegetables.
- Drink plenty of clean water daily. Always consume pure spring water or at least a high-quality filtered water for good health.
- Consider taking additional supplements that may support the liver, assist detoxification and inflammation (e.g. St Mary’s Thistle, Turmeric, Rosehips).
- Consume probiotics, digestive enzymes and fermented foods (provided you don’t have histamine sensitivities.) It will be highly beneficial for you to add probiotics, digestive enzymes and fermented foods to your diet to assist in repopulating friendly bacteria, reduce inflammation and promote positive genetic expression. If you choose to consume probiotics, digestive enzymes and fermented foods, it is recommended to not start taking these until at least four weeks after commencing a Fibre Cleanse. This will allow for the probiotics and digestive enzymes to establish in a cleaner environment. However, try to avoid consuming Kombucha during the protocol due to its higher sugar content (unless you are brewing yourself and taking it to a vinegary taste!)
Contraindications: bowel obstruction, pregnancy, early stages of breastfeeding, if on immunosuppressant medication, if hyperthyroidism. If on warfarin, you must consult your practitioner as your dose may need altering. If you are under the care of a medical or health practitioner for any condition, it is recommended you discuss this product first before undertaking a cleanse.